Andrew Brazendale of
BERRIEDALE & GREEN VALLEY
Est. 1911

The Brazendale family have produced fine and superfine wool for five generations. They respect the country in which they work, believing in sustainable farming practices and protecting native pastures and bushland.

Located in the remote Tasmanian Central Highlands, Berriedale consists of 3730 hectares of native and improved pastures. Green Valley has remained relatively untouched over the years with 85% of this 1300 hectare property still native pastures. The remaining 15% of the property has been improved through low impact fertilizers and irrigation.

From this land, the Brazendale family produces 190 bales of fine merino wool annually, at an average of 19 micron. Their philosophy is simple; focussing on sustainable practice, working with a practical plan, and doing things well.

Site designed by
James Calvert Collaborative Design Studio